Saturday, December 20, 2008
Taking Shawer With Husband
I really liked the speech made by Katia Bassan on the role of the trainer designer qualeformatoresei.blogspot.com /
During my internship I was able to observe and try on my skin at least two of the many roles that can have a trainer:
designer
and the teacher in the classroom.
Between the two I prefer the designer, but I think this is perosnale by nature, meaning, I found myself much more comfortable in making the design of training as I could "put in place" even my creativity. Moreover, my proposals were accepted though I had the first experience.
For the classroom teacher, I had the possibility to try it that was definitely a 'learning experience in every respect ... I found myself in front of 40 people and I had to put into practice what tuttto in these two and a half years I was told ..
But I think everyone should have the possibility to experience at least a couple of roles that the trainer may have to be able to find one that fit the capabilities and personality of the individual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment