Thursday, February 12, 2009

Messages For Muslim Wedding Cards

credits!

Hello and good afternoon everyone.

is yet another blog. What can I say? You're fed up, I know. Part

my little adventure on blogspot: ovviamnete I can not predict where I will, how and why. I hope someone has the courage to follow this diarietto web. I'll let

free Pazio to various topics: I will not focus exclusively on politics, computer science, environment, religion. I hate single-issue things.

What I'd like to create a place where people can reflect on things, people and events that surround us (life is, by the most frivolous matters most complicated) with a careful eye and possibly different from the common means of ' Information: weblogs are also used to this, no?

I decided to call this space and the most witty boccafiappa have already figured out where I come from: I come from literally means "mouth of Moscow" and indicates a person uncomfortable, you complains constantly, for whom nothing ever goes well and that number does not propose alternatives to the evils of which he complains. 'S the classic pain in the ass, the idiot next door (the subtitle of the blog). Chi-De Gregori as he said "do not know where to go, however there should be." One

like many others, to engage in yet another posting by exertion: the hope, however, sometimes say something interesting, intelligent, or at least able to sucitare some emotion: love or hate it. So I follow both sides.

Enjoy people, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment